Wednesday, August 20, 2008

[X] Waiting in Line

I am ridiculously bad at waiting in line. I just get so BORED. I bet it's a common issue, but still, I hate it. And since I'm going to be a fount of positivity, let's brainstorm some things to do while I wait...

  • Meditate. This would be a good exercise for me, because I am overly hyper. Although I sense difficulties if in a loud public place...
  • Read a book. This is what I utilize most often, but alas, the clucth bag is NOT conducive to the books I must read for classes
  • Flashcards!!!! This is something I absolutely NEED to start doing! I'm trying to become fluent in German faster than school pace, because I love it! I'm hereby resolving to carry Deutsch flashcards around with me (they fit in my clutch!) and learn, learn, learn.

No comments: