Tuesday, August 26, 2008

[♥] Music

Ah, the iPod. Redefined the whole generation. For the better, clearly! I can't live without my 30G iPod, listening to it in the car, on the run, at boring places, at home, etc, etc. Some of my current favorite music is:

  • Shake It by Metro Station. Yes, I know, how mainstream, but I still love it!
  • Curse of Curves by Cute is What We Aim For. Oh, so fantastic and funny
  • Josh Rouse. Pop-folk-ballads! Need I say more?
  • Cobra Starship! S-C-A-N-D to the A to the L-O-U-S! So silly. (Check it: a parody)
  • Wir Sind Helden. Deutsch! A group I learnt about at camp! (Check it: Nur ein Wort)
  • Ruf' doch mal an by Wise Guys. Yet more German music...
  • Flogging Molly. I love the whole album "Float"
  • Dangerous by Kardinal Offishall feat. Akon. So catchy.. with the clever lyrics.
Yeah, I have some disparate tastes! Basically, I like music that is funny, or has a good dance beat, is in German (although I may not understand all the lyrics...), or tells a story!

No comments: